2008年2月13日 星期三

[Career Explorer]What can i do now

http://forums.businessweek.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?msg=69913.1&nav=messages&webtag=bw-bschools
Q:
I am a Chinese student , study at a characterless university and Computer Science is my major. Teacher give me C language, C++ language ,Assemble language and many other language like these to learn. I assuredly have learnt a lot about computer basic science, but after two years' studying on this major I find I have lost myself at school at studying.I nerver have any spirit that i have had in my high school period in studying my major.I still don't know why for the sterile class or for other ? I think have to give up my major now and find another that can give me the spirit i want to have.What can i do now?

A:
if you're not passionate in the field anymore, it'll be meaningless to have that degree, and the degree itself might even restrain you from other desired opportunities.
Find out your passion for life, and pursue it persistently.

沒有留言: