哈佛有一門課叫做「Authentic Leader Development」，連結與說明如下，簡單說就是生涯三要素的最高境界：無欲則剛。
- I am 26 years old; I have lived for my resume. I am proud of what I have accomplished, but is that really all there is to it? What do I live for now?
- I seek public success and approval; my achievement masks deeper insecurities.
- I need to appear “strong” and “perfect.” I rarely open up or ask for help. These actions are signs of weakness to me.
- Why do I obsess about my image?
- Why am I afraid to tell you who I really am?
- I obsess about status and money, but don’t have the courage to pursue my personal passions. I’m not even sure anymore what they are.
To the extent that you have a clearer sense of:
who you are, your life story, your values & principles, your motivations and passions, your leadership purpose, your True North.
When it comes time to lead you will be more likely to:
1) step up,
2) lead effectively, and
3) live a more integrated & meaningful life.
The Moral Leader
Reimagining Capitalism: Business and Big Problems
其中修身Individual:Develop the individual skills, knowledge, and expertise to deeply understand your industry and organization. Understand your own values, strengths, and weaknesses. Get the insights into negotiation and human behavior that you need to communicate and persuade.
然後到Team，再到Organization，最後到Global & Society
其中有位關鍵人物叫做 Prof. Amy Wrzesniewski，常年出產大量關於工作滿足與使命的相關研究，包含以下課程與研究：
而耶魯的Leadership Thinking and Practice訓練，則是由小而大做練習：
- Individual Level
examples: Values and leadership commitments, knowledge of personal strengths and weaknesses
- Interpersonal/Team Level
examples: Giving/receiving feedback, emotional intelligence, communication, diversity
- Organizational Level
examples: Developing and implementing vision and strategy, organizational design and organizational culture
- Global Level
examples: Building and sustaining community, ethics, social responsibility and accountability, cultural awareness