2009年6月23日 星期二

Testimonial from China

Hi David:

Thank you very much for your reply.

Your comparison in the Academic education really offers me another
perspective when comparing these schools. I kind of narrowed in the
placement perspective. And luckily for me, your opinion enhances my
preference to Kelly.

I used to worry that Simon is like little Chicago in Finance
concentration,
and Kelly is strong in Marketing. So that's why I hesitated to make a
decision. I think your analysis in the depth and width of academic
education
really makes a good point.

I talked with many students, alums of Kelley and Simon. I found that
Simon
people are very warm-hearted(out of my expectation). The Director of MBA
office talked to me by phone, and provided me lots of information on
their
alum networking. Surprisingly, some alums even called me to describe me
their life in Simon. Anyway, I know that every B-school would have its
alum
networking. And as far as I know, Kelley is doing kind of much better
than
Simon in the Intern hunting of Class 2010, and also in the Job hunting of
Class 2009.

I think placement plus academic education are almost enough for me to
make
a
decision.

Thank you very much again for your time, consideration, and help. You are
very helpful. I really hope that I could do something for you just like
you
helped me. I would let you know my going on.

Your sincerely

He T. T.

沒有留言: