2008年3月18日 星期二

[Personal Marketing]Internship / International Student

http://forums.businessweek.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?msg=73847.1&nav=messages&webtag=bw-bschools
Q:
Hi All,I am a current first year student. I applied and was fortunate enough to be selected to be interviewed for one of JNJ's summer internship. However, I did not pass the sniff test as I do not have perm work authorization in the US. Doesn't matter that one could apply for CPT or whatever , since it's 'perm authorization't that they are looking for.The impression I get is that most int. students would end up with something that they do not really want to do. I am hoping that some of you out there would share your experiences and how you managed to get that internship.

A:
go find some small enterprises that need your experience and skill sets
or find companies from your country that based in States
they may lower your salary level for your work authorization
but no big deal
since after your first VISA, it's pretty easy to transfer to another job
these are 2 easier ways to get a job plus VISA sponsorship

沒有留言: